Corporate Services Group
The Corporate Services Group leads the Authority's organisational development.
Androula Dometakis - General Manager Corporate Services
Androula is a Chartered Accountant with more than 20 years' business experience in accounting firms, large stakeholder organisations and commercial enterprise.
Her expertise spans a range of fields including financial management, business improvement, strategic planning, leadership and governance.
Before joining the Authority, Androula was Governance Director for the New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants and prior to that held a variety of roles with the New Zealand Meat Board and Meat and Wool New Zealand. She held senior financial and corporate services positions, was Board secretary and a member of the senior executive team.
Androula has a Bachelor of Commerce and Administration degree from Victoria University. She is a member of the Institute of Directors in New Zealand and the New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants.
The Corporate Services Group's responsibilities include:
- organisational development in pursuit of the Authority's vision to be a world-class electricity regulator;
- business improvement for systems and processes to ensure value for money is delivered by the Authority;
- ensuring the effective financial performance of the Authority;
- development and delivery of the Authority's communications programme and effective brand management;
- coordination of IT requirements for the Authority including managing relationships with IT service providers and strategic IT planning;
- human resources;
- provision of secretariat support to the Board and its committees;
- meeting external reporting requirements, primarily the preparation of the Statement of Intent and Annual Report;
- championing project management best practice disciplines in the Authority; and
- administration and procurement.