About this site
Comments on the user-friendliness of this website and suggestions for improvements are most welcome and can be sent to email@example.com with "site feedback" in the subject line.
Unless otherwise indicated, copyright in all material available on this site is owned by the Crown or its licensors. You can reproduce this material free of charge without further permission, as long as you:
- reproduce the material accurately;
- do not use the material in a derogatory manner or a misleading context; and
- acknowledge the source and copyright status of the material.
Statistical information collected: We may collect statistical information about your visit to help us improve the site. This information is aggregated and non-personally identifying. It includes:
- your IP address;
- the search terms you used;
- the pages you accessed on our site and the links you clicked on;
- the date and time you visited the site;
- the referring site (if any) through which you clicked through to this site;
- your operating system (e.g. windows XP, Mac OSX);
- the type of web browser you used (e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox); and
- other incidental matters such as screen resolution, the release of your installed Flash version and the language setting of your browser.
Use of statistical information: The statistical information referred to above will be viewable by site administrators and certain other Electricity Authority staff. It may also be shared with other Government agencies.
Cookies: This site generates persistent session cookies for the purpose of monitoring site usage. The cookies do not collect personal information. You can disable them or clear them out of the web browser you are using, to view this site without affecting your ability to use the site.
Questions and complaints
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to:
The Privacy Officer
PO Box 10041
See the Contact Us section.
The information provided on the Electricity Authority’s website is intended to provide general information to the public. All reasonable measures have been taken to ensure that the information it contains is accurate. However, visitors are advised that:
- information on this website is true and accurate to the best of the of the Electricity Authority’s knowledge, but the Electricity Authority does not accept any liability for its accuracy or content;
- information on this website does not replace or alter the Electricity Industry Act 2010, any regulations made under that Act, the Electricity Industry Participation Code 2010 or any other laws of New Zealand;
- information on this website is not legal advice;
- the Electricity Authority may change information contained on this website without notice;
- the Electricity Authority is not responsible for the content and accuracy of any information or displayed documents that have been provided by third parties, and does not endorse the views expressed within those documents;
- links to any other websites are included only for convenience, and should not be taken as the Electricity Authority’s endorsement of those websites or their content; and
- the Electricity Authority does not implicitly endorse any website, organisation, or people who have links or refer to the Electricity Authority’s website.
The inclusion of links to third party sites does not imply any endorsement of the linked website or its content or provider.