The registry & ICPs
The registry helps manage both the ICP switching and reconciliation processes. Part 11 of the Code provides for the management of information held by the registry and outlines the process for switching ICPs between retailers.
The Retail area of the Authority manages the contract with Jade, the market operation service provider that manages the registry database. The registry database facilitates the reconciliation process as well as detailing which trader is responsible for reconciliation of an ICP. The registry also notifies a retailer if one of its ICPs has switched suppliers.
In this section you will find:
- Registry information & access
- Registry monthly maintenance release notes & process
- Registry application form (including new participant identifiers)
- Registry software change control process
- Registry software change application form
You will also find links to:
- market operation service provider information
- statistics and reports
- Market Guidelines including:
- an Information Paper on the registry
- Guidelines for Registry Audits
- Guidelines for Metering, Reconciliation and Registry Arrangements for Secondary Networks
Memo-trader-use-of-meter-type-fields.pdf | pdf | 336 KB | Last Changed: 26/06/2012 10:16am
The-registry-V3.pdf | pdf | 120 KB | Last Changed: 31/10/2010 8:26pm
Secondary-network-v8.pdf | pdf | 258 KB | Last Changed: 31/10/2010 8:26pm
Registry-audits-v3.0.pdf | pdf | 61 KB | Last Changed: 02/11/2010 8:47am
Registry-moratorium-agreement.pdf | pdf | 82 KB | Last Changed: 31/10/2010 8:26pm
approved-switch-advisory-codes-21-jul-04.pdf | pdf | 63 KB | Last Changed: 15/09/2010 10:58am
Note: this document is under review
This page is related to: Retail and Wholesale Market.