Registry market operation service provider
Information on every point of connection to electricity networks is needed to support the customer switching and reconciliation processes.
The main processes of the Registry are:
- the maintenance and validation of ICP information, both current and historical, via online and batch functions;
- a notification facility that advises all affected participants of changes made to ICP information;
- a delivery mechanism for the switching protocols;
- the provision of ICP look-up facilities to authorised participants, both online and in batch (file) mode;
- integration by reports in the RM's system;
- the provision of compliance reporting; and
- facility for the management of discrepancies between participant back-office systems and the Registry.
Part 11 of the Code (Code) provides for the management of information held by the registry and outlines the process for switching customers between retailers.
The functional specification describes the business functional requirements of the Registry and is updated regularly and published by Jade on the Registry website, a link is available under related links on this page. It should be read in conjunction with the associated Registry Operational Requirements which are published below as schedule 2 of the SPA.
The-registry-V3.pdf | pdf | 120 KB | Last Changed: 15/09/2010 10:58am
Error-Messages-13-Dec-2012.csv | csv | 65 KB | Last Changed: 04/04/2013 6:26pm
Application-form-Transfer-of-ICPs-between-distributors-Aug12.doc | doc | 117 KB | Last Changed: 29/08/2012 10:48am
Registry-SPA-Variation-2012.pdf | pdf | 724 KB | Last Changed: 11/12/2012 9:06am
Registry-service-provider-agreement.pdf | pdf | 220 KB | Last Changed: 28/06/2012 11:32am
Registry-fees-structure.pdf | pdf | 17 KB | Last Changed: 27/06/2012 11:31am
Registry-operational-requirements.pdf | pdf | 388 KB | Last Changed: 27/06/2012 11:29am
Registry-access-form-7Mar2013.doc | doc | 621 KB | Last Changed: 08/03/2013 12:59pm
change-control-process.pdf | pdf | 35 KB | Last Changed: 15/09/2010 10:58am
Application-Form-for-Registry-Software-Specification-Change.doc | doc | 259 KB | Last Changed: 03/06/2011 9:52am
approved-switch-advisory-codes-21-jul-04.pdf | pdf | 63 KB | Last Changed: 15/09/2010 10:58am
Note: this document is under review