Reconciliation of hydro inflow datasets
These series include inflows at:
- Lake Taupo (actual and natural)
- Lakes Ohau, Pukaki, and Tekapo
- Lakes Wanaka, Wakatipu and Hawea
- Lakes Te Anau and Manapouri.
This work is important in terms of:
- understanding which data series in the Spectra Update correspond to which series in Comit Hydro;
- understanding the extent of any differences between the datasets (which should, in principle, be somewhat consistent); and
- motivating continual improvement in the quality of hydro inflow data and documentation.
Work is continuing on identifying the reasons for observed differences.
HydroReconciliation-report.pdf | pdf | 1.5 MB | Last Changed: 23/03/2011 11:12am