Retail Market Advisory Group (disestablished)
The advisory group that considered and developed rule change proposals affecting Parts B, D, E and J of the rulebook, provided comment to the Commission on consumer issues, and provided comment as necessary to advisory groups whose work impacts on the operation of the retail market.
The members of the Retail Market Advisory Group were:
- David Russell (Chair)
- Keith Tempest (TrustPower)
- Rob Jamieson (Orion)
- Nigel Barbour (Powerco)
- Cory Franklin (Contact Energy)
- Peter Rutledge (Grey Power)
- Neil Barton (Federated Farmers)
- Anne Herrington (Smart Power Ltd)
- John Scott (Consultant)
- Raewyn Fox (New Zealand Family Budgeting Services)
Ron Beatty, Senior Advisor Retail Operations, was the Commission's representative on the group.
rmag-tor.pdf | pdf | 123 KB | Last Changed: 15/07/2010 11:25am