Standing Data Formats Group
The Authority supports the provision of standardised information exchange formats to enable the low cost, standardised and reliable information exchange between participants. In some cases, the use of those formats is mandatory, e.g. where there are interfaces with the registry and reconciliation manager, and in others, it is voluntary, e.g. interfaces between participants.
The Standing Data Formats Group was set up to:
- Consider suggestions by affected parties for the addition of new, or changes to the Electricity Information Exchange Protocols (EIEPs) made through the EIEP review process
- Consider suggestions by affected parties for the addition of new, or changes to existing file formats between participants and the service provider positions of the registry or the reconciliation manager; and
- Progress the development of new file exchange formats or recommend changes to the Authority for existing file exchange formats where it is agreed that participants would benefit.
The members of the Standing Data Formats Group are:
- Nick Bennetts (Independent Chair)
- Danny McManamon (Contact Energy)
- Stefan Kirkwood (Powershop New Zealand Limited)
- Jason Christini-Crawford (Genesis Energy)
- Helen Youngman (Meridian Energy)
- Zane Khan (Mighty River Power)
- Peter Smith (Northpower)
- Alex Nisbet (Orion New Zealand Limited)
- David Hill (Powerco)
- Blair Jones (Unison)
- Joan Purdie (Vector)
Prior to 31 October 2010 the Standing Data Formats Group was administered by the Electricity Commission.
Terms-and-Reference-SDFG.pdf | pdf | 34 KB | Last Changed: 05/07/2012 10:10am