Scarcity Pricing Technical Group (disestablished)
The Scarcity Pricing & Default Buyback Technical Group (SPDBTG) was established in 2010 to provide provides specialist and technical advice to the Electricity Commission in the following areas:
- Development of a working design for scarcity pricing arrangements and for a customer compensation scheme to apply if a public conservation campaign is in operation.
- Provide advice on the outputs from other Authority workstreams that interrelate with scarcity pricing arrangements.
The Authority took over administration of the SPDBTG after 1 November 2010.
With the completion of the customer compensation component of the project in March 2010, the group is now referred to as the Scarcity Pricing Technical Group (SPTG).
Members of the SPTG
The members of the Scarcity Pricing Technical Group were:
- James Moulder, Chair
- Sue Chetwin (nominated by Consumer Institute)
- Therese Thorn (nominated by Trustpower)
- Matt Chivers (nominated by Contact Energy)
- Gari Bickers (nominated by Transpower)
- Margaret Cooney (nominated by Powershop)
- Molly Melhuish (nominated by DEUN)
- Ashley Wall (nominated by Genesis Energy)
- Ramon Staheli (nominated by Mercury Energy)
- Graham Pinnell (nominated by MEUG)
- Grant Sullivan (nominated by Meridian Energy)
Terms-of-Reference-for-the-Scarcity-Pricing-and-Default-Buy-Back-Technical-Group-SPDBTG.pdf | pdf | 41 KB | Last Changed: 26/05/2011 2:25pm