Transmission Pricing Technical Group (TPTG)
The Transmission Pricing Technical Group (TPTG), established in April 2009, provided advice and assistance to the Electricity Commission on the various transmission pricing project tasks.
The members of the Transmission Pricing Technical Group are:
- John Scott, Chair
- Peter Calderwood (nominated by Trustpower and Todd Energy)
- Brent Thomas (nominated by Contact Energy)
- Ross Weenink (nominated by Transpower)
- David Reeve (nominated by Mighty River Power)
- Brett Butler (nominated by Vector)
- Nevill Gluyas (nominated by Meridian Energy)
- Rob Jamieson (nominated by Orion)
- Ray Deacon (nominated by Rio Tinto)
- Brent Layton (nominated by MEUG) (resigned)
- Graeme Everett (nominated by MEUG)
The TPTG was administered by the Electricity Commission before 31 October 2010.
Terms-of-Reference-for-Transmission-Pricing-Technical-Group-TPTG.pdf | pdf | 49 KB | Last Changed: 10/12/2010 12:46pm