The Authority has commenced its planning for the 2013–2016 period.
The planning process includes:
- Consultation with levy payers and other stakeholders on the Authority’s proposed appropriations for the coming year, and proposed project work priorities for the next three years.
- Reporting to the Minister of Energy and Resources on the outcomes of the consultation and the Authority’s resulting appropriation proposals for the Government’s 2013 Budget. This is expected to take place by the end of January 2013.
- Providing the Minister with a draft Statement of Intent for 2013–2016, by April 2013.
- Finalising the Statement of Intent for tabling on the day after Budget day (usually mid-May).
- Publishing its Work Programme (in late June or July 2013).
During the 2013/14 year the Authority will publish quarterly reports against its published work programme. The reports will be available on the work programme webpage approximately six weeks after the end of the quarter.
In September or October 2014 the Authority will publish its Annual Report covering the full 2013/14 financial year. Once published, the report will be available on the Annual Report webpage.