The database is used by industry participants to manage their own compliance and to take part in any compliance investigations.
The compliance database is for industry participants to:
- report breaches
- view breach reports
- view decisions
- submit responses and supporting documents to fact-finding letters or queries
- update incomplete two-hour rule revisions
- view and join investigations
- manage compliance contacts
- create breach summaries for audit purposes.
How to get a login to the compliance database
To access the Compliance database industry participants need a username and a password.
You can request a password by emailing our compliance team with ‘password request’ in the subject line - or ask your organisation’s compliance manager (if already registered) to set you up as a user.