Proposed Code amendments
This page lists drafts of proposed amendments to the Electricity Industry Participation Code 2010 that do not require a regulatory statement or consultation.
This applies to an amendment if:
- under section 39(3) of the Electricity Industry Act 2010, the Authority is satisfied that:
- the amendment is technical and non-controversial;
- there is widespread support for the proposed amendment, among the people likely to be affected by it; or
- there has been adequate prior consultation so that all relevant views have been considered, or
- under section 40 of the Act, the Authority considers that it is necessary or desirable in the public interest that the proposed amendment be made urgently.