Our market development work is important to achieving our statutory objective to promote competition in, reliable supply by and the efficient operation of the electricity industry for the long-term benefit of consumers.
A number of different groups provide us with specialist independent and technical advice and recommendations.
- Innovation and Participation Advisory Group (IPAG)
- Market Development Advisory Group (MDAG)
- Security and Reliability Council (SRC)
- Standing Data Formats Group (SDFG)
- Settlement and Prudential Security Technical Group (SPSTG)
- Switch Technical Group (STG)
- Disestablished groups
- Proposal to amend requirement for advisory group Chairs to be independent
Connect with us
Sign up to our newsletter
Subscribe to the Electricity Authority newsletters
© 2019 Copyright material on this site is protected by copyright owned by the Electricity Authority or its licensors. Full copyright statement.