Certified reconciliation participant audits
Reconciliation participants are required to obtain and maintain certification if they perform certain functions defined in the Code.
Reconciliation participants that could require this certification include:
- people who buy or sell electricity to or from the clearing manager (except grid direct consumers)
- generators (including embedded generators)
- network owners (including embedded networks)
- grid owners.
What the certified reconciliation participant audit covers
The audit includes checking processes around:
- maintaining registry information and performing customer and embedded generator switching
- gathering and storing raw meter data
- creation and management (including validating, estimating, storing, correcting, and archiving) of volume information.
Last updated: 5th October 2017
Last updated: 31st May 2017
Certified reconciliation participant register and next audit date
This register lists organisations that have been approved by the Authority Board to carry out the functions of a certified reconciliation participant as stipulated in part 15 of the Electricity Industry Participation Code 2010 (Code) and the date of their next audit.
Last updated: 17th October 2018
For any further information or questions contact the market operations team.